Cephalalgia Podcasts now all open access – listen today
Interviews with authors of recent articles published in Cephalalgia on a wide variety of headache disorders and research including:
- Activation of trigeminal system as a likely target of SARS-CoV2 may contribute to anosmia in COVID-19
- Time lost due to an attack – patient-reported outcome measure for acute migraine treatments
- How does the brain change during chronic migraine?
- Effect of single dose erenumab on cortical responses evoked by cutaneous A – delta fibers
- Effect of comorbid migraine on propranolol efficacy for painful TMD in a randomized controlled trial
- Real-life treatment of cluster headache in a tertiary headache centre
Listen to these podcasts and more in the IHS Learning Centre.