IHS Research into Headache in Children and Adolescents – Seed Funding Grant
The International Headache Society is funding two awards of up to 10,000 Euro to initiate projects that study headaches in Children and Adolescents. The purpose of these awards is intended to initiate new projects that will result in extramural funding.
– be exclusive to children and adolescents less than 18 years of age (this may be increased to 21 years of age if significant justification)
– consider diversity of gender, race and ethnicity in project development
– be new projects that have potential for additional funding from governmental agencies (e.g. US NIH) or other extramural funding agencies
– include plans and strategies to pursue extramural funding
If the grant is awarded, awardees are expected to present their findings at an IHS meeting and submit for publication in Cephalalgia.
Applicants must be members of IHS.
Submission of an initial Letter of Intent (LoI) is required:
– not to exceed 1 page and should include the hypothesis(es) and specific aim(s)
– include a brief background of what has been previously done in this specific area
– inform the potential impact of successfully completing this study
The LoIs will be reviewed and scored and the top scoring submissions will be invited to submit a complete proposal.
Deadline for receipt of Letter of Intent: 3 April 2023
IHS Research into Headache in Children and Adolescents Seed Funding Grant